Shortways is happy to announce its new partnership with Fair4b!
What is Fair4b?
Fair4b is the first matchmaking service between start-ups and companies.
Its mission is to facilitate collaboration between companies and startupers through consulting missions.
This original model makes it possible to create new synergies and modes of collaboration.
Concretely, what does this mean?
Fair4b connects large companies lacking resources to support their digital transformation, and entrepreneurs who need experience and missions to successfully develop their businesses.
Companies have access to a pool of validated skills that are up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies. It is also the possibility of co-constructing their new solutions using the products & services of the startups in the ecosystem.
How does it work?
- Need help with a project? Communicate your need by phone or on the website
- Fair4b will then offer you 1 to 3 pre-selected profiles within 24 hours
- You choose the one that suits you best, and the project can begin!
- At the end of the project, the margin made is distributed equitably to the self-employed who have worked in start-up mode.
❤️ We like:
💡 Their original business model: find THE talent from the startup ecosystem you need and support French entrepreneurship! 🐓 🔵 ⚪ 🔴
✅ Their peer and sponsorship selection system: a guarantee of quality and diversity of profiles.
💰 Their positioning: the economic model of fair redistribution between stakeholders.
🌍 The +: Fair4b distributes 2% of its margin to a partner association.
On which projects could Shortways be selected?
Fair4b being digital-oriented, the Shortways digital adoption platform will be able to respond to the following issues:
- Change management and user support during an application deployment,
- Low rate of adoption of the software already in place,
- Or on a communication or training issue for various user profiles.
Cette publication est également disponible en : Français