Shortways collaborates with numerous partners.
KaOra Partners is a startup made up of entrepreneurs committed to changing the lines of organizations by putting transversality and commitment at the heart of transformation processes. Shortways is a member of the KaOra Partners “Change” tribe!
Shortways is a Gold Partner of the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN). By achieving the Gold level, Oracle recognizes Shortways for its ability to adapt to all Oracle applications.
Find Shortways at Oracle trade shows: Modern Business Experience, Oracle Startup Cloud Accelerator etc.
CLAP Partners is a consulting firm specializing in the Digital Transformation of Human Resources and integrator of SAP Cloud solution located in France but also present internationally through the AKT Global group.
More information on https://clap-partners.com/
SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software, helping businesses of all sizes and in all industries operate at their best. Their machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT or IoT) and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers’ businesses into smart businesses.
More information on https://www.sapappcenter.com/apps/52972/shortways-assistant#!overview
Talentsoft is shaping the future of human resources through solutions that integrate skills management with career paths and training courses, as well as administrative management and HR analytics.
It makes it possible to effectively manage the recruitment, performance, skills, careers, training and remuneration of employees.
More information on https://www.talentsoft.com
The Union des Groupements d’Achats Publics, or UGAP, is a French public purchasing agency under the supervision of the Minister of the Budget and the Minister of National Education. It is the only generalist public purchasing center in France. In fact, it allows French public establishments to buy without going through traditional calls for tenders thanks to its partnership policy from which Shortways now benefits.
More information on https://www.ugap.fr/presentation-de-loffre-logiciels-multi-editeurs_120604.html
Dear Future Partner
Dear future partners,
As you know, the Cloud considerably accelerates the implementation time of application projects (ERP, HCM, CRM, etc.), but also the frequency of updates on new releases. In fact, the user training component of any Cloud project must now be very optimized at the time of deployment but also must become more agile to continuously support the transition to new releases.
The Digital Shortways assistant, embedded directly in business applications (ERP, CHM, CRM, etc.) allows users to:
- Appropriate new tools more quickly thanks to interactive step-by-step guidance
- Self-train by accessing in 1 click, contextually, videos, e-learning, powerpoint, text …
- To be assisted, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, on business processes and rules thanks to contextual help.
For partners, the Shortways platform allows
- The sale of recurring services for the production and updating of training content (interactive step-by-step Shortways, training videos or powerpoint), as well as governance of user adoption
- Accelerated productivity in the production and provision of training content by relying on the creation of a ready-to-use training master data base specific to each partner (also making it possible to capitalize from one project to the next). ‘other)
We are looking for reseller partners for
- Resell and implement our solution
- Create and distribute training content / verticalized procedures (by application or industry) based on our platform
Are you interested?
I want to become a Shortways’ Partner
This post is also available in: Français (French)