Four our new white paper entitled Digital Transformation : Support users on digital tools, we have conducted an online survey from January to April 2016 from big companies, coming from different businesses. At the end, 109 participants coming from 55% of companies of more than 10.000 employees.
Here are the main results of the survey:
– 88% of organizations deploy new digital tools
– 52% of users perceive the benefits of the digital tools
– One in two users do not feel trained enough on digital tools
– The 3 principals training methods are: elearning (61%), tutoring (37%) and classroom based training (36%).
– One in two users consider these training systems insufficient
One in two users do not feel trained enough on digital tools
In terms of digital transformation, the level of expertise of the organizations differs:
– 27% have started and achieved their digital transformation project
– 55% have started their project
– 18% have not launched any digital transformation project yet.
This digital transformation has not only impacts on users but also within the company: impacts on management (55%), on software and tools (35%) and on intern processes (66%).
88% of companies deploy new tools in the context of their digital transformation. Deployment of cloud business applications or collaborative tools (social network..) represent new devices that users have to adopt.Users understand why their companies deploy new tools and applications but one in two users do not feel supported enough on training.
Not informed enough! Not implicated enough!.
With the results of the survey, it seems that the goals of these transformations are not achieved yet.
Training and support tools which do not match to users needs.
To train users on new tools, organizations have deployed 3 principles training methods: elearning (61%), tutoring (37%) and classroom based training (36%).
However, more than 50% of users estimate that these training tools are not efficient enough.
Do the organizations take into account usersâ training needs and habits? What about hands on training?
These questions we answer in our white paper Digital Transformation: Support users on digital tools