The Shortways solution was great because we could do a lot of things and it met our needs so we didn’t hesitate very long.
Context & Stakes
Improve the annual interview campaign and the user experience.
Improve the annual interview campaign and the user experience
In 2018, Bouygues Telecom lauched a project called “Performance Management“, resulting in the implementation of new processes to manage annual objective-based interviews. At the same time, changing the existing tool.
Bouygues Telecom’s ambition was also to respond to other challenges and integrate functionalities into its ecosystem:
- a path for continuous management and monitoring of objectives,
- feedback to internal third parties
- an evaluation of the business and soft skills of employees
The project presents 4 stakes:
- Improve the annual interview campaign
- Improve the user experience
- Reinforce the appropriation of its HRIS
- Accelerate the digital transformation
Integrate Shortways Assistant with SAP SuccessFactors
Support for the 8.300 managers and employees
Bouygues Telecom worked in iteration with ConvictionsRH and Shortways in order to establish an inventory of the management of interviews.
Setting up working groups throughout the year with managers of different levels and different departments.
The Shortways Assistant has been deployed in SAP SuccessFactors with personalized content according to the user’s profile, be it manager or employee.
For this, Bouygues Telecom used the following:
- Interactive step-by-step instructions,
- Contextual help: employees receive real-time information to conduct their interviews independently
- Improvement of the maintenance campaign
- Development of employee skills
- Acceleration of the digital transformation
Improvement of the maintenance campaign, development of skills
The Shortways Digital Assistant helped to improve the interview campaign and reach 90% of completed interviews.
The teams that carry out the support activities locally have appreciated this digital relay.
The users were quickly able to appropriate the software and thus facilitate the running of the campaign.
The Shortways solution has also enabled Bouygues Telecom to adopt an innovative, digital approach to developing the skills of its managers and employees and thus boosting the learning experience.
On a larger scale, Shortways has helped accelerate the digital transformation of the HR landscape at Bouygues Telecom and bring it up to standard.
« The Shortways solution was great because we could do a lot of things and it met our needs so we didn’t hesitate very long. », concludes Stéphanie Paolozzi.
Download this customer case
You must be logged in to post a comment.