How and why do we collect personal data?
We capture your browsing data and personal data collected from the various forms on our site.
These data are : First Name, Name, Job Title, Business E-mail Address, Company Name, and Business Phone.
What use does Shortways make of your data?
We use this data for sales prospection and marketing purposes:
- Participate in our webinars
- Download our resources
- Attend our events
- Benefit from our special offers
- Read our newsletter
- Know our new products
Are your data shared with third parties?
No, we do not share your data with third parties.
How long are these data kept?
We keep the data for 3 years, starting from the creation date of these data, in our databases.
If you are part of our customer database, we keep your data for the duration of our contract and up to 3 years after the end of the contract.
What are your rights regarding these data?
Shortways complies to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is applicable in the European Uninon countries since May 25, 2018.
GDPR implies the following rights:
- Accessing and rectifying your personal data
- Deletion of your personal data
- Object, Restrict or Withdraw Consent
- Data portability
Please refer to this article for more information on GDPR: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation
Where are these data stored and computed?
We use a number of tools that allow us to capture and store this data:
- Wistia https://wistia.com/support/account/gdpr
- Insightly https://www.insightly.com/gdpr/
- HubSpot https://www.hubspot.com/data-privacy/gdpr
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Sales navigator https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Side trade https://www.sidetrade.com/gdpr-readiness
- Mail jet https://www.mailjet.com/gdpr/consent/
- Go to webinar https://www.logmeininc.com/fr/gdpr
How to request the deletion or modification of this data?
To exercise your rights, please send your request to email@example.com.